Joy Button

Thursday, May 22, 2008

First time Blogger





Okay, so I have to admit, it is about time I join all of my Tech Savy friends in this whole world of blogging! Ashly, Cyd and Carolyn- I know you will all be so proud of me! I am finally doing it!

Time is going by- our little guy is due on July 18th and we are getting so excited! We can't wait to meet him! Mike is having fun finishing up his nursery, and I am just getting bigger and bigger each day! I tease everyone and willingly admit, it looks like I swallowed a basket ball!

We are really excited for this little one to join our family! Maggie and Skippee are pretty excited too! I think they know something very special is about to come into our family! We count our blessings to finally be able to become parents and cannot wait for him to come!!!

We really like our home here in Bountiful. We especially love our neighbors- Esther and Miriam Berry! They are two of the cutest little ladies you've ever met! Their yards are gorgeous and we all know how much I appreciate that! I am having fun out in my yard too! It has been nice to have some nice weather to get out and enjoy yardwork!

7 comments:

Ashly said...

Wahoo Mindi! Welcome to the blog world. I'm so excited about your baby too! He will be SO fun.

Heidi said...

Mindi, I'm so proud of you for starting a BLOG! Way to go! It was so fun to see you yesterday, you look sooo good!

Jennica said...

Love that you have a blog...now you just need to keep posting! =) It was seriously soooooooooooooo good to see you the other day. You are the CUTEST prego, so tiny! I can't wait to see that baby. =)

P.S. If you have any blogging questions I might be able to help so let me know!

Jenn said...

Welcome to blog world! I found you through Weeks blog. I hope you don't mind me reading about your life. I'm so excited you are expecting!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

--m.k.r. said...

Mindi,

I am excited to see your blog, I stumbled across it on Carolyn's! We are so excited for you and Mike and the new baby, that is so great for you, we know how great of parents you will be! You look great.
P.S. We are expecting our second... December 30th. check out Rylee's blog - http://my-rylee-girl.blogspot.com
We need to do a girls night with the "old group!:

Krissa

Brooke said...

Hi Mindi! I'm so excited you have a blog now. And I was triple excited to hear you were pregnant. That is so wonderful, I'm so happy for you and Mike. We sure miss you guys so much, the neighborhood isn't the same without you!

Adhis said...

When I was pregnant, our dog knew something was happening. He noticed that my body, my energy, and my movements (i.e. waddle) had changed. He was very patient with me not being able to play with him and followed me around everywhere, even if was just to my room to sleep. I am not surprised that your dogs notice something is coming up (or out).

Congratulations, Mindy! Get ready to sleep through the first week of baby's arrival. After that, sleep will be but a faint memory... if you have any memory left by then. ;)