Joy Button

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

Happy Easter! Cale LOVED his Bunny Ears and his little trucks the Easter Bunny left him!

Lookin' through his Easter Basket for his surprises!
One Handsome little guy! All ready for Church in his new outfit!

We had so much fun this year! It was so fun to have Cale look through his Easter Basket- and watch him play with the eggs! Too cute! We have so much to be thankful for- and I am so blessed to be this little angel's mom! I love him soo much!

2 comments:

Armstrong said...

I have been waiting for new pics of your little man and it was worth the wait. He is SO cute. I can not believe how much he has grown. I love the bunny ears. Too cute. Holidays are more fun with little ones. Thanks for sharing him with us. Lets go play one day!

Ashly said...

My goodness he is handsome! I can't belive how big he is! I miss him!