Joy Button

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Family Pictures

Happy Fall Everyone! My friend Kim came down from Idaho, and took our family picutres. She did such a great job! I love how she got Cale to smile! She is an amazing photographer! (Thanks again Kim!)



This is probably my favorite one of Cale! He is getting so big! He is such a good little boy! What an Angel I am so blessed with!!


Our family...


Things are going good for us right now- Cale is now 15 months old and is walking and jabbering all day! He is so curious about everything! He loves to play in my bathroom drawers, in our tupperware drawer and tease Maggie! He loves Fish, anything with fish! He can even try to say fish! He is such a good little boy- he now folds his arms when we say prayers! Too cute! A couple of weeks ago in church, he had his little car on the bench, and started making his motor noise as he pushed it all over! Pretty soon, the little girl next to us had her motor going too! Needless to say, it wasn't very quiet, or reverant! Sorry Dad!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad you like them. Your litte guy is too cute, I am sure it will be nice when he goes to nursery and can play with the toys and kids.

--m.k.r. said...

What great pictures!! He is getting so big. We just yell and shout in Sacrament meeting, Nolan is a loud kiddo.