Joy Button

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Potty Time! It's Potty Time!!

Yea! Cale got his very own potty! We bought it last night and he was so excited! We came home and he asked to go on his potty- I put him on, and he kind of just sat there, nothing happened- so we sat a little longer. I got a little bored and decided to start doing something, and just when I turned away, he started to piddle! I was so excited and happy for him! He was so proud! We called up both Grandma's and shared our exciting news! He said, "I pee pee on Potty!" He was so proud of himself! Let's hope this new found excitement of going on the potty really lasts! I can't wait to not have to change diapers! Yipee! What a cute little kid I have- so grown up! Love him!

3 comments:

Armstrong said...

I am so happy for you and Cael. Dylan has had his potty seat for 2 months, sits on it daily, but has not done anything on it but sing. Good luck!

Jana Sohm said...

Hi Hance- What a great day!! I love having all of my kids potty-trained! Way to go for Cale. Don't be alarmed if it back-fires, and he stops using it for awhile. We need to get together. How are things going?

Marcella said...

YAY! That is so exciting! Potty training is so hard! Hope Cale sticks to it! It is so nice when they are ready for the next step! We sure miss you! Cale is so darling! Hope to see you sometime soon! We need to have another party!