Joy Button

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Decor








I Love this time of year! I love all the colors of the leaves changing- I love the crispness in the early morning air- (well, when I get up early enough to enjoy it!) I love the smell and taste of homemade pumpkin pie and banana bread.. mmmm... I love fall! I love to decorate my house in fun, and spooky things! I have to keep my spookiness on the down-low, my 2 year old gets a little nervous when he sees things that scream Boo! (I don't know why??? JK!) Enjoy the fun of the season! I'd love to see any fun decorating ideas you have up your sleeves! Happy Fall, y'all!








1 comment:

...AMELIA... said...

LOVE YOUR HOUSE..I ALWAYS HAVE!!..PLEASE HELP MY HOUSE OUT..LOL..LOVE YOU LOTS ..MISS YOU MUCH..I LOVE YOU TELL YOUR BOYS I SAY HELLO!! LOVE YA!