Okay, so I got tagged by my friend Jayme- thanks Jayme! Here goes a lot of info about Mike and I, even if you didn't want to know us! Oh well!
1. Where did you meet your husband? Well, we met through my roommate. I was living in Salt Lake working in Park City, and she introduced Mike to me- they had served their missions together.
2. How long did you date? We did the whole "dating thing" pretty fast! We dated a whole 3 weeks before we got engaged, and then had a 5 month engagement! It was pretty fast, but I wouldn't change it! (I would however, suggest to anyone single out there, keep your engagement short!)
3. How long have you been married? We have been married now for 7 years! I look at our wedding photos, and have to laugh at how young we look!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Pretty much everything! There aren't really too many dull moments at our house! He is pretty entertaining! I am amazed at what a good father he is- he loves Cale so much!
5. What is my favorite feature about him? I love his funny personality, witt and charm! He is very charismatic! (Have you ever seen him dance in parking lots? It's pretty funny when I am in a good mood- otherwise, not so funny!)
6. What is my favorite quality about him? I love how sensitive and tender he is. He is very caring and kind to just about everyone!
7. What Nicknames does he have for me? Sweatheart (yes I did spell Sweat- not sweet. there is a story about that!) Skip, and Poops!
8. What is his favorite food? Well, when we first got married, I would have said French Dip Sandwiches- JK! Only because I used to make them all of the time! But now, I would have to say a good yummy hamburger!
9. What is his favorite sport? Basketball, but he really likes watching Women's LaCross! JK
10. What are his favorite things to do? He likes to play Guitar Hero- I think he's mastered them all! He also likes to add and subtract, and create spreadsheets!
11. What are some of your favorite things to do as a couple? We really like to sit home and fold laundry! It seems that's about all we do lately! We like to everything as long as it's together! JK
12. How many children do you have? We have one sweet little boy, Cale Garrison Frost. He is such an angel! We also have 2 dogs, Mags and Skip- they are kind of like kids too!
13. What are some your husbands hidden talents? He does a really good snake interpretation- he tries to slither into bed and scare me! I think it's hilarious! He also dances pretty well- I think he should have been on the drill team in high school!
14. How old is your husband? He just turned 30 this year!
15. Who said I love you first? He did, while standing at my door. I didn't know what to say, so I just shut the door! He still teases me about this, to this very day!
16. What is his favorite music? He likes a combination of tunes- anything from Don Williams and Johnny Cash- to Metallica! We like singing along to Frank Sinatra, every once in a while! He also likes a little Jim Croche here and there!
17. What do you admire most about your husband? He is very patient and understanding. He is just a genuinely good guy- and I love that!
18. What is his favorite color? I would probably say orange, although I think he likes almost any color, as long as he doesn't have to paint it on our walls!
19. Will he read this? I hope so! Now that I have shared all his secrets- I hope he still loves me!
Okay, so now I am tagging Brandy, Wendy and Jana- my Snow Buddies forever! Good times!