Joy Button

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Counting My Blessings....

I just have to take a moment to count my many blessings- I am so lucky to be the mom of this great little boy! What an Angel I have! He is learning so much, and growing so fast, I know I'll look back and wonder where did all the time go? I love this little kid so very much and treasure the time I have to spend with him! What a blessing you are in my life! I love you, Cale!
What a blessing I have to have Mike in my life! He is such a great father and Husband- he works hard to provide us with all that we need. I am in awe at how patient and kind he is- something I definately need help with! I really appreciate all that he does for our family! You are such a great guy, and I love you!

Need I say more?
Lastly, I am also so grateful to a wonderful Mom- as well as for Mike's parents. We couldn't have been raised by better people. What a blessing Mike's mom has been to help me out so much with Cale- I appreciate all her love and kindness! I only hope Cale knows how lucky and blessed we are to have such good people in our lives! I really love and appreciate all you do for us!



1 comment:

Kim said...

Such a cutie. I don't think we are going to be coming again this summer, but we will be in the fall. I don't know if you would want to wait that long to get pictures, but I could let you know when I will be coming and if you want to have some taken I would love to do it. I can't believe how much he has grown and changed. He really is a doll Mindy.